From: Joseph Lee
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2018 9:50 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] SPL and NVDA, getting a list of tracks for playlist

Hi,

I see. I have forwarded your initial question to NVDA SPL list so folks here and there can comment on it.

As for what this feature could look like, try Playlist Snapshots feature (SPL Assistant, F8) and see if you like it. If you do, then I’ll extend this feature to include playlist summary functionality once I get more comments regarding your question.

Cheers,

Joseph