Re: SPL and NVDA, getting a list of tracks for playlist

Armando Maldonado

Hello, that never worked for me, and I'm running latest build of Spl and such. Thanks.
Armando

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2018 9:50 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] SPL and NVDA, getting a list of tracks for playlist

Hi,

I see. I have forwarded your initial question to NVDA SPL list so folks here and there can comment on it.

As for what this feature could look like, try Playlist Snapshots feature (SPL Assistant, F8) and see if you like it. If you do, then I’ll extend this feature to include playlist summary functionality once I get more comments regarding your question.

Cheers,

Joseph

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Armando Maldonado
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2018 9:42 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io

That, I do not know.

Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2018 9:37 AM

Hi,

And you want to do it without arrowing through tracks (with report object descriptions turned on)? Isn’t there a logging feature built into Studio itself?

Cheers,

Joseph

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Armando Maldonado
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2018 9:34 AM

Hello,

Those of us who like to do show notes and include the songs played during a given show can benefit instead of trying to guess. In adition, I also use services like Mixcloud and by having this feature, this would make it easy for those who stream shows on mixcloud to see what's being played or at least have an idea. Thanks.

Armando

Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2018 9:11 AM

Hi,

I’m assuming you’re referring to a feature in JAWS scripts for SPL where you can have JAWS copy playlist information to a file? I’d like to see at least one very good justification before implementing it in the NVDA add-on please.

Cheers,

Joseph

Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2018 7:03 AM
Subject: [nvda] SPL and NVDA, getting a list of tracks for playlist

Hello, I was wondering, how does one create either a snapshot or select all tracks to create a playlist so you can in turn put it in a document like notepad? I guess Jaws has a feature with SPL where one can select the whole playlist and it will show the title, artist, how many minutes the song is, etc. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Armando

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.