Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2018 9:19 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] question

Have you actually looked at this webpage? I do use the internet and have much to learn,but this particular site is, as I said, not very blind friendly.
If you visit the site and give actuall instructions from that page, finding the podcast and copying it’s URL then maybe having a look at the site as a whole, perhaps you may change your opinion, you are a moderator, so shoot me down in flames, I am just defending someone who may not have the skills to even follow your instructions.

Some of the replies to this person have, in my humble opinion, been rather terse and maybe even rude. Maybe I am in a minority of one, so what’s new?

, Jim.