From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian's
Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2018 12:22 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] something strange in outlook

I'm given to understand that the Word code is actually embedded in Outlook
stand alone code for those who got it separately.
Thus, I do not think its possible.

I think the call to look for shapes in office docs is going to be removed
for now till more can be found out about its strange other habits.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-