From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Antony Stone
Sent: 27 February 2018 12:02
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] question

Do you realise how much easier it would have been for us to help you if you had simply told us the address of the page you are trying to download the podcast from?

I have found it intensely frustrating to see you answer every request for the address of the page with "It is the website of ncbi" or similar, even after people have told you this is not sufficiently clear or specific.

Antony.

On Tuesday 27 February 2018 at 11:55:42, anthony borg wrote:

Thanks very much that you have managed to understand my problem.
Because I have many times to find the mp3 but without any success.
Regards
Anthony