From: Shweta Mishra
Sent: Wednesday, May 4, 2016 2:40 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] need a free and accessible file converter which can convert wma or webm files to mp3

thanks david!I've downloaded free make video converter.
could you please tell me the steps to use it?

On 5/4/16, David Moore <jesusloves1966@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, You want free make video converter.
If you want to convert a file into different formats. Free Make video
converter is your ticket. It is free and very accessible.
www.freemake.com/free_video_converter Cached
Similar
Freemake Video Converter converts video between 500+ formats and gadgets
free! Convert to MP4, MP3, AVI, MKV, iPhone, Android. ... Freemake Video
Converter supports all popular and rare formats: MP4, AVI, MKV, WMV, MP3,
DVD, 3GP, SWF, FLV, HD, MOV, RM, QT, Divx, Xvid, TS, MTS, Fraps .
Also, There is a website where you can upload your file and have it
converted into many different formats:
www.convertfiles.com
There are two great options for you. Free make is very powerful, and the
convertfiles web site is good as well. I wish you the best.