Re: need a free and accessible file converter which can convert wma or webm files to mp3

David Moore

Hi,
Here are the steps to use Free Make Video Converter. This is easy. If you want to convert a video from Youtube, Play the youtube video, and press ALT+D and then CTRL+C to copy the URL of the video to the clipboard. Then, Launch Free Make, and tab through a lot of things until you hear paste URL Button and press enter. It is pasted at that point. Just entering on that button pastes the URL for you. then, tab a bunch to the format you want and press the space bar on that button. It will only take about a minute to convert the video. After it is converted. The converted file will be then saved in your videos folder in File Explorer. You can play it with your media player that you use on your computer. Now, if you have a file already on your computer that you want to convert to another format do the following. Launch Free Make. Tab to the button that says video, audio, or what ever the file is that you want to convert, and press the space bar on the correct button. Then, you can brows for the file on your computer and enter on open. Then, tab to what ever format you want to convert that file into and press the space bar on the format button you want like MP4, for example. The file will be converted and saved in the new file format. I also noticed that a folder called Free Make was put in my documents folder in File Explorer. Do not worry about that and just leave it there. That is all there is to using Free Make Video Converter. I hope you enjoy this, and let me know if you have any questions. That is neat that you can convert Youtube videos so easily with this Free Make video converter. Take care.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, May 4, 2016 2:40 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] need a free and accessible file converter which can convert wma or webm files to mp3

thanks david!I've downloaded free make video converter.
could you please tell me the steps to use it?

On 5/4/16, David Moore <jesusloves1966@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, You want free make video converter.
If you want to convert a file into different formats. Free Make video
converter is your ticket. It is free and very accessible.
www.freemake.com/free_video_converter Cached
Similar
Freemake Video Converter converts video between 500+ formats and gadgets
free! Convert to MP4, MP3, AVI, MKV, iPhone, Android. ... Freemake Video
Converter supports all popular and rare formats: MP4, AVI, MKV, WMV, MP3,
DVD, 3GP, SWF, FLV, HD, MOV, RM, QT, Divx, Xvid, TS, MTS, Fraps .
Also, There is a website where you can upload your file and have it
converted into many different formats:
www.convertfiles.com
There are two great options for you. Free make is very powerful, and the
convertfiles web site is good as well. I wish you the best.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, May 4, 2016 1:36 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] need a free and accessible file converter which can convert

wma or webm files to mp3

hi friends!
hope all are fine.
as the subject line says, I need a free and accessible file converter
which can convert wma or webm files to mp3.
I'm using windows 7 64 bit asus laptop with NVDA.
any help will be appreciated.
thanks in advance!

--
efforts may fail but don't fail to make efforts.

--
efforts may fail but don't fail to make efforts.

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.