From: Hareth
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2018 4:15 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] question

its the official source forge page of virtual recorder before the
developer changed it into a screen capture recorder sometime back
2014.
So its the same program installer version.
BTW it saves the recording to the documents / virtual recorder folder.

What programs does this work with. You don't need it with the program I
sent information about.