Re: Scanner / OCR recommendation

Gary Metzler

Hi,

I am not Rick but, I am using the current version of abby and it works quite well.  I hope this helps.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of JM Casey
Sent: Thursday, March 1, 2018 10:49 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Scanner / OCR recommendation

HI.

You remind me here that I have been interested in this program for some time.

You say you are using an older version (11). What do you know about the current available versions? Perhaps, from an accessibility standpoint, specifically. I suppose if I were to buy the program, I would be getting the latest version, so before that happens, I’d want to make sure it works as well as yours does, you know?