From: "Josh Kennedy" <joshknnd1982@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2018 5:12 PM
Subject: [nvda] NvDA not working with some websites in latest chrome

Hello
If I go to paypal.com with latest NVDA and also the firefox download site does the same thing, nvda2018.1 rc1. It briefly shows the links and stuff and then when I arrow up and down, it just gets stuck on send money, no links, no nothing. Is there something wrong with chrome and the latest nvda? Also same thing with firefox. I had to use edge to get the latest firefox because chrome got stuck on the download firefox words, no links showed on the site. They show for a very brief time then disappear. What could be going on?

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10