From: "Blee Blat" <bleeblat@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2018 11:57 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Scanner / OCR recommendation

Yes, I'd thought about that. That's the reason I didn't get one of the ones that works on the phone. If you send it for processing, who knows what happens to your image? Getting a good scan with a phone camera takes a bit of work too, I have found, though I can make it work. The last time I tried OCR though, which was the built-in Windows 10 one, on a scanned PDF, it made a complete mess of the output.