Re: very good news about audio conversion soft ware

David Moore

There is a program called unchecky that will allow you to install any software without any adds, or any unwanted software getting downloaded with what you want. Free Make might download and install better if you install the unchecky software. Just do a Google search for unchecky. Take care.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben J. Bloomgren
Sent: Wednesday, May 4, 2016 3:23 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] very good news about audio conversion soft ware

How do you issue that command? Do you put it after the extension or before it?

Ben

On May 4, 2016, at 00:16, Shaun Everiss <sm.everiss@gmail.com> wrote:

freemake does have opencandy in it though you will have to do a /nocandy on the installer so it does not load with adds.

On 4/05/2016 5:55 p.m., David Moore wrote:
Hi,
If you want to convert a file into different formats. Free Make video converter is your ticket. It is free and very accessible.
www.freemake.com/free_video_converter 1.. Cached
2.. Similar

Freemake Video Converter converts video between 500+ formats and gadgets free! Convert to MP4, MP3, AVI, MKV, iPhone, Android. ... Freemake Video Converter supports all popular and rare formats: MP4, AVI, MKV, WMV, MP3, DVD, 3GP, SWF, FLV, HD, MOV, RM, QT, Divx, Xvid, TS, MTS, Fraps .
Also, There is a website where you can upload your file and have it converted into many different formats:
www.convertfiles.com
There are two great options for you. Free make is very powerful, and the convertfiles web site is good as well. I wish you the best.