NVDA GENERAL,

willmac@lantic.net

Hi All,

I am new to this group and must apologise at the outset for my ignorance if I am not following tghe correct Protocol.

I am partially sight impaired and the deteriation seems to be more rapid at he moment which has resulted in my looking for
a program which will assist me to operate my computer.

I recently installed NVDA and it seem to just what I need.

However,  I seem to have difficulty in mastering even the basics and am wondering if I can get some assistance. (Skype???)

Very few of the shortcut keys seem to work for me.

Regards,

William