From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Quentin Christensen
Sent: Thursday, March 1, 2018 5:40 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] scanner recommendation

Does it use its own software for OCR, or does it come / did you buy it bundled with one of the commercial packages?

On Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 2:53 AM, Don H <lmddh50@...> wrote:

I have been very happy with my Epson Perfection V39 flat bed scanner. Gets its power from your usb port so no power supply needed.  Scans fast and accurate.

--

Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Twitter: @NVAccess