Re: Windows App Essentials Failing to Update

You will have to go to the add-ons site, and download the newest version of it and install it yourself. Some things changed in update routines.

NVDA plus n, press T, then press A. Tab to get add-ons, and find win 10 app essentials. Hopefully, this helps you.

On Mar 2, 2018, at 6:42 AM, Rich De Steno <ironrock@...> wrote:

I have previously had no problem updating the Windows App Essentials add-on when the prompt to do so appeared. However, I have recently been getting the prompt to update to version 18.03.1 and I have clicked on "yes", but it consistently fails to update. What is the problem here?

--
Rich De Steno