From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sam Bushman
Sent: Friday, March 2, 2018 8:14 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Windows App Essentials Failing to Update

Hi Joseph,

I understand but wanted you to know - it might help troubleshoot. This has been the case for several versions for me, I never mentioned it until now because I had a solution.

Here is the version I am currently running.

Hope this helps.

NonVisual Desktop Access (NVDA)
Version: master-14897,4faf0d05

Thanks,