Re: Adjusting Microsoft voices (was RE: [nvda] Giving up on CodeFactory voices in NVDA)

Sorry for being late to reply to this email. I got a new headset and
it doesn't seem to be playing well with the synth I am using and
wanted to use the microsoft voices.... I went to edit the ini file and
of course it did not work. I went into the properties and I can't seem
to find a way to give full access or write permissions to at least
administrator so that I can save the changes I made to the ini file.
Anyone have an idea as to how or what I should do to edit this please?

Thanks much

On 2/20/18, JM Casey <crystallogic@...> wrote:
Hey.

I don't mind adjusting an ini file, so long as MS doesn't keep mucking with
it when there's an update. But yes, being able to put it in one's user data
location would certainly be nice. And I do not know if this can be done at
all. Anyone?