Re: need a free and accessible file converter which can convert wma or webm files to mp3

Shweta Mishra

OK, I'll try audacity.
thanks for suggestion!

On 5/4/16, John from Woodside Apps <jjsturt@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello
Just to offer a different viewpoint
if you are using audio files what about
Audacity

John from Woodside Apps.
Accessible Apps and games for mobile devices.
Android - Talking Stones FREE version is at
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=woodsideapps.stones.free

On 04/05/2016 10:56, Shweta Mishra wrote:
hi!
yes, I've downloaded from the site which you gave.
and I've checked custom installation radio button.
still I'm getting same error.
there might be some problem in my laptop.
anyways, thanks for your help!

On 5/4/16, David Moore <jesusloves1966@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
I looked on ninite.com and Free Make is not there to download. I thought
would looke on that website, because you can download a lot of programs
from

that site very easily. I hope you can get it to work and be able to use
the

steps I gave you guys to use Free Make. I am going to get some sleep, so
will check back later. Take care.