From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Melissa
Jean
Sent: March 2, 2018 2:52 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: Adjusting Microsoft voices (was RE: [nvda] Giving up on
CodeFactory voices in NVDA)

Sorry for being late to reply to this email. I got a new headset and it
doesn't seem to be playing well with the synth I am using and wanted to use
the microsoft voices.... I went to edit the ini file and of course it did
not work. I went into the properties and I can't seem to find a way to give
full access or write permissions to at least administrator so that I can
save the changes I made to the ini file.
Anyone have an idea as to how or what I should do to edit this please?

Thanks much
On 2/20/18, JM Casey <crystallogic@...> wrote:
Hey.

I don't mind adjusting an ini file, so long as MS doesn't keep mucking
with it when there's an update. But yes, being able to put it in one's
user data location would certainly be nice. And I do not know if this
can be done at all. Anyone?