From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Melissa
Jean
Sent: March 3, 2018 12:33 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: Adjusting Microsoft voices (was RE: [nvda] Giving up on
CodeFactory voices in NVDA)

I understand what you are saying. I went there first when I was looking to
adjust it. I could not find a tad to adjust the base and treble. There was
only an option to adjust the left and right stereo function. I have a real
tech sound card and I was able to find it to disable the extra step that it
had going on. I have not been able to find something similar for this
headset--which is a Plantronics headset.

Melissa
On Mar 3, 2018, at 11:24 AM, JM Casey <crystallogic@ca.inter.net> wrote:

Hi.

I'm somewhat familiar with overly bassy headphones, but not, I think the
type you have described. All my headphones have always used RCA plugs or
the other small jack whose designation I can't recall at the moment, and
have plugged either directly into the sound card or into the connected
speakers themselves.

Do you have a speakers or volume icon in your system tray? I believe you
can also get to this through sound in control panel. There should be
bass/trebble adjustment sliders there at the very least, as well as a
general volume setting.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>