From: Melissa Jean
Sent: Saturday, March 03, 2018 11:29 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: Adjusting Microsoft voices (was RE: [nvda] Giving up on
CodeFactory voices in NVDA)

I use the add on quote that shall not be named " and it worked fine with my
old headset that was just a plug-in headset. I don't use speaker to listen
to my computer. I did not notice the change until I used this new
headset--and I figured that it was the headset being as it is a USB headset.
I think it just may be the ad on it self because I do not have the same
issues when I use other synthesizers or the jaws trial. It is odd because I
only get the first letter of each word clipped. When I do and NVDA up arrow
to read that section again I don't get the first letter clipped. Another
thing that it does sometimes is to pronounce and S as a be like instead of
sound it will be bound.

Melissa

On Mar 3, 2018, at 10:23 AM, Gene <gsasner@ripco.com> wrote:

We don't know what synthesizer you used with NVDA. Why are you saing the
headphones are related to the problem? We don't have enough information to
discuss the matter further. If you use speakers, is whatever synthesizer
you want used to be used?