Re: browser question for NVDA

Kerryn Gunness <k_gunness@...>

thank u all

----- Original Message -----
From: "zahra" <nasrinkhaksar3@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, March 4, 2018 1:01 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] browser question for NVDA

hi.
just in brows mode, deactivate use screen layout when supported or press nvda+v
you dont need to do anything for removing clusters i think!
i sometimes recieve this message and dont anything.
i think its for reader mode.

On 3/4/18, Governor staten <govsta@gmail.com> wrote:
You should have created a new subject so that threads are not confused.
People are more likely to read your message, and answer, if it is a
separate subject line. I cannot see how the message you're replying to
is even close to what you are asking about.

On 3/4/2018 11:53 AM, Kerryn Gunness via Groups.Io wrote:
hi all
i am using firefox ESR
with NVDA
NVDA reads everything together on a website
when i am on a website, NVDA says remove cluster to read the text, how
do i do this?

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io]
On Behalf
Of
Rosemarie Chavarria
Sent: February 19, 2018 12:14 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io

Hi, David,

Microsoft David's pretty good. I like the Mark voice too.

Rosemarie