Re: can't get into preferences

Brice Mijares

That did not work. I just uninstalled and reinstall from a portable copy. thanks anyway.

On 3/4/2018 11:31 AM, Chris via Groups.Io wrote:
Try another reboot see if that works
*From: *Brice Mijares <mailto:bricemijares@att.net>
*Sent: *04 March 2018 19:21
*To: *nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
*Subject: *[nvda] can't get into preferences
Earlier I went into preferences and unchecked NVDA at log in screen and
unchecked  load automatically after bootup. The reason I did this is
that NVDA was taking longer than usual to completly load. After I
rebooted the machine and loaded NVDA manually, I couldn't get into
preferences to recheck these to check boxes. Any Ideas before I have to
uninstall and reinstall? thanks.