That's fine. I do know the layout, and what I'm doing works fine for me.
Sorry I'm not super worried about doing things in the most efficient way
possible.

On 3/4/2018 14:02, Gene wrote:
That isn't an efficient way to find the name of the track on a site
who's layout you don't know.  It is likely to be a heading or you may
find it reasonably efficiently if it isn't by using the skip blocks of
links command.  On this page, the name is a heading.  After you see
the name and look down to see if there is other information you want
to see such as the name of the group, using the b command is the most
efficient way to get to the control.  Just using commands like page
down and arrow keys doesn't give you any point of reference.  You are
just moving a certain distance you hope will place you on or near the
item.  Searching for likely structures such as a heading is a much
better bet when a page layout isn't known.
*From:* John Isige <mailto:gwynn@tds.net>
*Sent:* Sunday, March 04, 2018 1:47 PM
*To:* nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
*Subject:* Re: [nvda] NVDA doesn't work with bandcamp web site

I do know them, yes. I use the arrows because there are a lot of other
buttons, plus I probably want to see the track name first. So I'll use
something like page down or headings to get to the tracks, and navigate
through them. In any case, yeah, get on the button however you do it,
the real thing you need is routing and clicking with the slash. That's
why I said "I use the arrow keys", implying that you could do whatever
the hell you like.

On 3/4/2018 13:37, Gene wrote:
You don't have to use the arrow keys.  You can use the letter b.  Do
you know quick navigation keys for move to button, move to check box,
move to edit field, move to heading, and perhaps there are one or two
or three others I am not thinking of now. These are essential for
efficient navigation.  In addition, you can tab to these structures if
you aren't exactly on them. Using the arrow keys is inefficient and in
some cases, it may not place you exactly on a control.