Re: NVDA doesn't work with bandcamp web site

Jonathan COHN

Hello,

He play/pause button does not respond to keyboard input, it does respond to clicks. So, you should be able to use NVDA+* and then * to move the mouse to the object navigator and then click on it. Also, there is a good chance that nvda+enter will work.

Best Wishes,

Jonathan Cohn

´╗┐On 3/4/18, 1:58 PM, "nvda@nvda.groups.io on behalf of Rusty Perez" <nvda@nvda.groups.io on behalf of rustys.lists@...> wrote:

Hey folks,
Has any one had success playing music on the bandcamp web site?
Here's a link to a page.
Try and activate any of the play/pause buttons with space or nvda
enter and nothing happens. My wife confirms that she can click with
the mouse and getit to play.
I'm pasting a link to a band called "screenreader' because I thought
that was appropriate. :)

https://screenreader.bandcamp.com/