Re: NVDA doesn't work with bandcamp web site

Gene

NVDA numpad enter doesn't work.

Sent: Sunday, March 04, 2018 3:10 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA doesn't work with bandcamp web site

Hello,

He play/pause button does not respond to keyboard input, it does respond to clicks. So, you should be able to use NVDA+* and then * to move the mouse to the object navigator and then click on it. Also, there is a good chance that nvda+enter will work.

Best Wishes,

Jonathan Cohn

On 3/4/18, 1:58 PM, "nvda@nvda.groups.io on behalf of Rusty Perez" <nvda@nvda.groups.io on behalf of rustys.lists@...> wrote:

    Hey folks,
    Has any one had success playing music on the bandcamp web site?
    Here's a link to a page.
    Try and activate any of the play/pause buttons with space or nvda
    enter and nothing happens. My wife confirms that she can click with
    the mouse and getit to play.
    I'm pasting a link to a band called "screenreader' because I thought
    that was appropriate. :)

    https://screenreader.bandcamp.com/