From: "Chris via Groups.Io" <chrismedley=btinternet.com@groups.io>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, March 04, 2018 7:31 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] can't get into preferences

Try another reboot see if that works

From: Brice Mijares
Sent: 04 March 2018 19:21
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] can't get into preferences

Earlier I went into preferences and unchecked NVDA at log in screen and
unchecked load automatically after bootup. The reason I did this is
that NVDA was taking longer than usual to completly load. After I
rebooted the machine and loaded NVDA manually, I couldn't get into
preferences to recheck these to check boxes. Any Ideas before I have to
uninstall and reinstall? thanks.