From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Rusty Perez
Sent: March 5, 2018 12:31 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA doesn't work with bandcamp web site

I have had limited success in Firefox. The way I got it to work was by selecting the button and tapping on my touchpad. I could not get any keyboard commands to work. It may be user error, but only the tap on the mousepad was repeatable.

I could not get it to play in google chrome.

Rusty

On 3/5/18, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io <bglists=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:
Yes it does seem a trifle illogical really other wise!
I'm having keyboard issues today, so this may also be why its not
working for me.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.