From: Robert Kingett
Sent: Monday, March 5, 2018 9:06 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Recently updated on accessibilitycentral.net

This is kind of related but not really, but I was thinking about hosting a wordpress blog, as of now, wordpress.com, for accessible NVDA resources. like links to accessible software and links to tutorials and otherwise. I want it to be a blog where multiple people contribute. We can link to accessibility central and otherwise but I don't want to do this alone. If interested, write me off list. kingettr@...