Re: Gmail using thunderbird

mk360

El 05/03/2018 a las 22:52, Arlene escribió:

No, This person uses windows 7.  I know it can be used with outlook 2010. That’s what I have.  Can this person use it with win 7?

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene New Zealand
Sent: March-05-18 5:13 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Gmail using thunderbird

Hi

Do you mean as in the mail client that comes with windows 10? if it is that no.

Or is it like a mail provider? like outlook.com or gmail?

It may just be a matter of getting the email settings then entering them into thunder bird.

Gene nz

On 3/6/2018 1:57 PM, Arlene wrote:

Hi list. Arlene here: Can Gmail be added to thunderbird?  How does one do it?  Thanks any help will be appriciated.