Re: Gmail using thunderbird

Arlene

I’ll look at it too. I’ll pass this info to my friend who’s using win ten and is helping this other friend who’s using Thunderbird and win 7.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene New Zealand
Sent: March-05-18 5:27 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Gmail using thunderbird

Hi again

or do you mean like the following link at https://www.lifewire.com/what-are-mail-com-pop3-settings-1170499

If it is some ting like that i am sure thunder bird would have the settings for it as well i would just have to look them up unless they are the same but with with thunderbird help.

Gene nz

Hi

Do you mean as in the mail client that comes with windows 10? if it is that no.

Or is it like a mail provider? like outlook.com or gmail?

It may just be a matter of getting the email settings then entering them into thunder bird.

Gene nz

On 3/6/2018 1:57 PM, Arlene wrote:

Hi list. Arlene here: Can Gmail be added to thunderbird?  How does one do it?  Thanks any help will be appriciated.