From: "Rusty Perez" <rustys.lists@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2018 5:31 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA doesn't work with bandcamp web site

I have had limited success in Firefox. The way I got it to work was by
selecting the button and tapping on my touchpad. I could not get any
keyboard commands to work. It may be user error, but only the tap on
the mousepad was repeatable.

I could not get it to play in google chrome.

Rusty

Yes it does seem a trifle illogical really other wise!
I'm having keyboard issues today, so this may also be why its not working
for me.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.