From: "Cohn, Jonathan" <jcohn@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2018 9:37 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA doesn't work with bandcamp web site

Actually, since I had neither windows or a full sized keyboard available, I actually made a mistake in confusing the "/" and the "*" on the numpad.

In any case, I believe everybody on list should now be able to do this. Also, for those still reading, I believe what causes issues like this is when the developer uses a onMouseUp or on MouseDown handler instead of a onClick handler.

´╗┐On 3/5/18, 1:00 PM, "nvda@nvda.groups.io on behalf of JM Casey" <nvda@nvda.groups.io on behalf of crystallogic@...> wrote:

Hi.
I am also using Firefox, and the method John described should work for you. Hit "b" until you get to the play/pause button (or use another method). Route your mouse cursor with NVDA-numpad slash. Hit numpad slash. The button should click. If you are still on it with the mouse cursor, it's a toggle, so pressing / again will pause it.