From: "Shaun Everiss" <@smeveriss>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2018 3:56 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Gmail using thunderbird

Ok, I assume like me you use pop and not imap.

First you will need to clear all your gmail accounts and other things from thunderbird.

You next create your account as usual and set imap.

Then at some point google will ask you to login and put up a brouser window.

Login and click allow and then its connected.

You can clear imap and switch back to pop if you want.

I found that out the hard way when email stopped.

On 6/03/2018 1:57 p.m., Arlene wrote:
Hi list. Arlene here: Can Gmail be added to thunderbird? How does one do
it? Thanks any help will be appriciated.