Re: Didtation Bridge is now available for all

Sam Taylor

Whilst NVDA reads what I've spoken, I too get this message and can't see how to resolve it. There appears not to be a troubleshooting section that deals with this error.

On 7/03/2018 08:12, Gene New Zealand wrote:

Hi

Just got the following message.

Failed to locate your Microsoft Speech Macros folder. Please
see the troublshooting part of the documentation for more
details.

OK

after installing the add on as below and is still saying please wait. it it downloading some thing? I am going to see if i can read the trouble shooting part of the document.

I think i have installed other version with no problems. Version of nvda is 2018.1 rc2 and windows 10 1709

Gene nz

On 3/7/2018 10:16 AM, Lino Morales wrote:

https://t.co/Wkvx4DQVAm

Lino Morales