Re: Didtation Bridge is now available for all

Adriani Botez

I get the same message, the documentation is very rudimentary.

When I try to install dragon naturally commands, it says „naturally is not instaalled“ or something like that.

Best
Adriani

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 06.03.2018 um 23:12 schrieb Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>:

Hi

Just got the following message.

Failed to locate your Microsoft Speech Macros folder. Please
see the troublshooting part of the documentation for more
details.

OK

after installing the add on as below and is still saying please wait. it it downloading some thing? I am going to see if i can read the trouble shooting part of the document.

I think i have installed other version with no problems. Version of nvda is 2018.1 rc2 and windows 10 1709

Gene nz

On 3/7/2018 10:16 AM, Lino Morales wrote:

https://t.co/Wkvx4DQVAm

Lino Morales