Re: Didtation Bridge is now available for all

Sarah k Alawami

I hope this will hope  me and my job, if I can even get thorugh training. I know it is still under development but I am excited never the less

On Mar 6, 2018, at 2:17 PM, Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...> wrote:

Hi just went to check under the nvda add on manager then going to the add on help part where i thought i would find help etc and got the following so guess you do not find the trouble shooting part here.

DictationBridge NVDA add-on
This is the NVDA add-on package for DictationBridge. It depends on the screen-reader-independent core.
Support for Dragon NaturallySpeaking is still under heavy development.
Building
To build the add-on, you need Python 2.7, a recent version of SCons, and Visual Studio 2015.
First, fetch Git submodules with this command:
git submodule update --init --recursive
Then simply run SCons.
Copyright and license
Copyright 2016 3 Mouse Technology, LLC. This software is provided under the GNU General Public License, version 2.

Gene nz

On 3/7/2018 10:16 AM, Lino Morales wrote:

Lino Morales

--
Check out my website for NVDA tutorials and other blindness related material at http://www.accessibilitycentral.net Regardless of where you are in New Zealand if you are near one of the APNK sites you can use a copy of the NVDA screen reader on one of their computers. To find out which locations (or location) is near to you please visit http://www.aotearoapeoplesnetwork.org/content/partner-libraries(Aotearoa People's Network Kaharoa). To find an NVDA certified expert near you, please visit the following linkhttps://certification.nvaccess.org/. The certification page contains the official list of NVDA certified individuals from around the world, who have sat and successfully passed the NVDA expert exam.