Re: Didtation Bridge is now available for all

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi

That is the website i am now trying to figure out why it is not working.

it wouldive made more sence under the add on help section to go to the website where you can get the help and not what was posted before under the add on help section.

My mic and speakers should already be setup but no joy at the moment. Guess it is a cuppa coffee time then come back after and have a sus.

maybe i am missing some thing my self.

Gene nz

.

On 3/7/2018 11:44 AM, Adriani Botez wrote:

So, finally I’ve got the full documentation:

https://github.com/dictationbridge/dictationbridge-docs/blob/master/dictationBridge.md