Re: Windows 10 Weather Ap Inquiry

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi it seems when you press the enter key or space bar on the historical tab it will give you 2 options. One been for rain fall and the other for temperature.

Depending which one you chose say the rain one then you would hear the rain fall for each month or if you chose the temp one you would hear it for each month.

I would have to get some one to see if there is any more than that that NVDA might not be able to see.

It is different to the 10 day for cast where you can go through the days.

I think i had done a audio tutorial or was it a written one on the weather app on my nvda tutorials for other programs page.

Gene nz

On 3/6/2018 3:19 AM, Ron Canazzi wrote:
        Hi Group,

I sent this out to the Tech Talk list a few days ago and I believe there may have been a response and I believe I was half asleep and deleted it.  Sorry for the repost.

Since the steady improvement of the Windows 10 Ap Essentials, I have been experimenting with some of the aps.  I see there is an interesting Historical tab for the weather ap.  I am wondering if the ap itself shows daily highs and lows for temperature, daily average rainfall and so on.  I can activate the panel for average monthly items, but when I click on the button to see if it can be expanded for daily items, nothing happens.  Is this a bug or is there something I am missing here?

Thanks for any help.

    --
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"