Unfortunately I don't remember where I saw it, let me see if I can find it again.

https://torrentfreak.com/bittorrent-client-utorrent-suffers-security-vulnerability-180220/

I found out when something I tried to download,can't recall what, wouldn't work, and I checked the site and they mentioned they wouldn't accept MuTorrent anymore.

On 3/6/2018 18:45, JM Casey wrote:
Huh. What's this about Mutorrent? What a shame as I just got it working nicely the other week (thanks again). Is this a new development?

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of John Isige
Sent: March 6, 2018 4:21 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Tips on using QBittorrent?

Hi all. Apparently MuTorrent has security issues, and a place recommended QBittorrent as an alternative. I downloaded it, since people said it was accessible. Anybody have tips on using it? For example, I downloaded something, but I can't find the file on the screen to do anything with it, e.g. see how far the download is, delete the file/torrent if I don't want it anymore, and so on. I managed to get through the options, although a warning, if you get into advanced you'll get stuck, I can't see any way back to the tree and the OK button and so on. I mean I got it to work as a thing that will open and download torrents which is OK I guess, but I'd like a little more control, if this thing is supposedly accessible. Right now I have no idea how to tell it to get rid of a torrent, or to stop seeding it, or get rid of the files associated with it, see the download speed and progress, you know, the kinds of things you typically want to do with torrents.