Från: Shaun Everiss
Skickat: den 8 mars 2018 07:12
Till: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Ämne: Re: [nvda] NVDA 2018.1 released

Yes, searching on google brings up both nvda and nvidia, I guess its so

close that the search engine has issues detecting this.

Not that I care to since I have the desktop version and will continue to

use it for all time but I can assume that windows store distribution is

out and if so what is the scope to do with addons and the like.

>>> https://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2018-1-now-available-for-download/

>>> http://nvaccess.org/donate

>>> NVDA is empowering the blind across the world. Check out how in our

>>> recent

>>> http://www.nvaccess.org/shop/

>>> www.nvaccess.org