Re: Windows 10 App Essentials 18.03.2 emergency patch #addonrelease

Hi,

A lot. Either today or tomorrow, I’ll send out an email to that subgroup regarding accessibility API’s, which will be the penultimate (second to last) topic for unit 3 before we get into quizzes (the last one will be introduction to browse mode).

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Cohn, Jonathan
Sent: Thursday, March 8, 2018 6:49 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Windows 10 App Essentials 18.03.2 emergency patch #AddonRelease

Joseph,

Are there any lessons learned from the last few issues with WinTen that would be worth sharing with the development learning classes?

Jonathan

From: <nvda@nvda.groups.io> on behalf of Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...>
Date: Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 11:17 PM
To: "nvda@nvda.groups.io" <nvda@nvda.groups.io>

Hi all,

For those using NVDA 2017.4: a really critical issue was found that prevents the add-on from working in the first place. Version 18.03.2 resolves this, but because add-on update feature won’t work, you need to install this version manually:

https://github.com/josephsl/wintenApps/releases/download/18.03/wintenApps-18.03.2.nvda-addon

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers,

Joseph