Re: NVDA 2018.1 released

Roger Stewart

The automatic download check didn't appear to work as I didn't get a notice a new version was available.  First I knew about it was when I checked my email.  When I went to nvda menu, help, and check for updates, then it came up immediately and all is good.  Just wondering why it didn't come up when I first started up this morning.

Roger

On 3/8/2018 10:22 AM, Sylvie Duchateau wrote:

Hello Quentin and all,

Thanks for the good news on NVDA 2018.1.

While reading "what's new" in this version, I saw the following statement:

"Early support for Google Sheets with Braille mode enabled. (#7935)"

What does it mean?

I could not get Braille to work in Google Sheets with this new version.

Thank you for your response.

Best

Sylvie

Le 08/03/2018 à 06:23, Quentin Christensen a écrit :
Hi everyone,

The first release of #NVDASR for 2018 is finally here. Links to download and what's new in this release found at:

While downloading, please consider helping us to continue our work by making a single donation or becoming a monthly donor at http://nvaccess.org/donate

NVDA is empowering the blind across the world. Check out how in our recent video: https://youtu.be/Ks7AwV_uxO0

--
Quentin Christensen