Re: can't get the download button to work on this website

Rich De Steno <ironrock@...>

I went there.  I think the download button is simply disabled.  I was able to play and pause with those buttons, but, as you say, the "download" button is dead.

Rich De Steno

On 3/8/2018 7:57 AM, Ron Canazzi wrote:
Hello:

I tried it in all 3 browsers I have: I.E. Firefox and Edge and none of the download buttons work.  I can change to edit mode and get them to read the correct labels, but when trying to activate them, nothing works.

On 3/8/2018 1:14 AM, The Wolf wrote:
Hello can some one try this and tell me if they can get the button to work so I can download the zip file? I tried with firefox and chrome and I can't get it to download the album.

https://www.jamendo.com/album/73421/and-it-begins-ep

if any one could please help me out

thanks

Hank