Re: can't get the download button to work on this website

We have lots of confusion going on here. The original post had nothing to do with NVDA, and how to download it.

On 3/8/2018 2:29 PM, Casey wrote:
    hi I would like to down load this as well.

So how do you once you find the down load button get it to start down loading?

On 3/8/2018 12:57 PM, Brice Mijares wrote:
I remember this happening in the past, I think the download link said bullet before the link to download. I hit NVDA f-7 for the list of links and found the download link, and hit enter and it worked. Easier to go innto NVDA and check for updates.