Re: CAVI is offering free audio editing classes

Blee Blat <bleeblat@...>

Yes, it is absolutely correct that a large part, probably 80-90% of sales of adaptive technology products come from government. This is why I still haven't got a braille display even though I contacted 3 vendors. They prefer corporate or government accounts. Nobody wants to deal with me because I am not a government. Even getting a cane shipped is proving problematic. They expect you to be enslaved, and if you manage to find a way around it, then the system doesn't want to be at all useful.