Re: Propellerhead reason accessibility

John Isige

I think most people are doing work in Reaper, which is what the CAVI courses we've been talking about recently cover. I'm not saying that to discourage experimentation with Reason, I've never tried it. I'm just throwing it out so in case it doesn't work for you, you know there are alternatives out there.

On 3/8/2018 19:22, Igor Kaplan wrote:
Hello!
I would like to find out, if someone was able to use Propellerhead reason successfully with NVDA?
I have downloaded the trial version, it looks to be somewhat accessible and also has a lot of keyboard shortcuts, however since I have never used it before, I don't know, if it is accessible enough to do something useful!
Would love to hear some success or failure storyes!

All the best!

Igor.