Re: CAVI is offering free audio editing classes

True, but the initial purchace is probably funded, now once we have it ofcause we have to continue to pay for upgrades I meant full products.

I do get from time to time full upgrades of supernova, but I wouldn't have brought it if my school hadn't and I wouldn't have gotten jaws if I didn't have university student funding to do so.

On 9/03/2018 12:08 p.m., Dennis L wrote:
first its not only schools and government agencies that purchase Jaws. Do you think they have 0 consumers that purchase or purchase SMAs?
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, March 8, 2018 4:23 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] CAVI is offering free audio editing classes

well to be honest, I just read an article on the decline of streaming music and I guess some of that stuff just doesn't last continuously.

I mean vfo has just about everything, but I know other products and companies are no more.

I am sure if the governments and schools were not buying jaws then jaws wouldn't exist either.

On 9/03/2018 1:57 a.m., Robert Kingett wrote:
I don't know about, anymore, but if that's true, that is very sad. The only blindness ventures that seem to stay alive are the open source projects. Wonder why Hadley is still standing, though.