Re: Anti Virus Program

On that note, what steps can we do to reduce false positives exactly.

Issue, just about every blind related thing bgt excluded since that can't be helped as such because of its design is being flagged as a virus, excluding things does help, but there are old vb6 programs saying this, is there anything say a user can do, ie create an exclude list of things they can share, or have some dictionary of programs or something one could upload somewhere, there are just so many false alarms.

On 9/03/2018 7:13 p.m., Jaffar Sidek wrote:
Hi. Windows defender is efficient enough these days.  Avg has no accessible value, at least not to my knowledge.  Cheers!

On 9/3/2018 10:14 AM, Andrea Sherry wrote:
tried free version of AVG. Setup was difficult and I was not able to control anything the program did after installation.

Is there anything better I could try?

Andrea

.