Re: where can I get an older version of NVDA?

since i asked once and joseph gave me permission to send direct link
for download,
hear you are direct download link for nvda 2017.4 for everyone who needs it.
finally for myself, i decided to use 16.4 forever!

https://www.nvaccess.org/files/nvda/releases/2017.4/nvda_2017.4.exe

Could we ask exactly why you might need to do this?
Is it that an add on no longer works? If so then this needs to be reported

to the list for add ons.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.