From: "Sandra Pilz" <sandra914481@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2018 9:20 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] where can I get an older version of NVDA?

Hi Quentin,

I, too, would be interested in a copy of NVDA 2017.4, because the
classic Handy-Tech driver, available as an addon, doesn't work with the
current version of NVDA. I know that NVDA has integrated a newer Driver.
However, the current driver is not able to reconnect automatically and
reliably when the display looses connection. The old driver, made
available by HandyTech as an addon, would reconnect in less than a
second. Currently, a disconnect occurs about every five minutes, and I
would like to return to NVDA 2017.4 so that I can use the old driver via
the HandyTech Classic addon again.

Best

Sandra

Am 09.03.2018 um 06:43 schrieb Quentin Christensen:
Hi Chris,

Are you unhappy with the new version? We know it's not perfect, but
I'd be keen to hear of anything that behaves worse than in the
previous version?

Regards

Quentin.

On Fri, Mar 9, 2018 at 3:02 PM, Chris Judd <chrischas0805@charter.net
<mailto:chrischas0805@charter.net>> wrote:

Hi all,
Today, I accidently updated to the latest version of NVDA. Is
there a place I can go to download the version before this one?
Chris

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager