From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tony Ballou
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2018 12:39 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Propellerhead reason accessibility

Hi Igor,

Never heard of this one, what type of program is it.

Tony

On 3/8/2018 8:22 PM, Igor Kaplan wrote:
Hello!
I would like to find out, if someone was able to use Propellerhead reason successfully with NVDA?
I have downloaded the trial version, it looks to be somewhat accessible and also has a lot of keyboard shortcuts, however since I have never used it before, I don't know, if it is accessible enough to do something useful!
Would love to hear some success or failure storyes!

All the best!

Igor.